Hi there and welcome!
I am Jonathan Horiel and I am an analytical marketer, writer, and wannabe chef. I love collaborating with entrepreneurs to help them achieve their goals and be the change they want to see in the world.
What I’m Doing Now
I am the Chief Marketing Officer for Strike: a web development, design, and marketing agency dedicated to creating viewer experiences that drive results.
I am a Brand Project Manager for Sunrun: the largest residential solar company in the U.S. Using design thinking practices, I build empathy with the end users/customers to drive better designs and creations.
I am also available for Freelance work and consultation for businesses who desire digital marketing strategy and execution.
- be caring, understanding, and sincere in my interactions with you.
- be authentic and share the truth in detail.
- disallow hidden agendas and share my intentions honestly.
- seek to create an environment of purpose fulfillment for the betterment of our planet and fellow humans.
- see what needs to be seen and ignore the rest.
- be mindful of health and safety to put our individual well being above all else.
I will not…
- slander or libel you.
- disclose any information privately shared with me.
- come onto you in anyway, shape, or form.
- hypnotize, manipulate, or mislead in anyway for personal gain or any other reason.